Why Murphy Beds
We use an extruded Aluminum frame and center beam instead of the wood center beam and angle iron frame knock-offs use. There is no need to bolt our system to the floor like the old fashioned systems that ruin your floor and leave expensive repairs if moved. Our modern systems require only screws into the studs of the wall leaving small holes like hanging a picture that are easily filled if moved.
Quality & Dimensions
- We use mortise and tenon joints.
- Inset style construction with grain matching.
- Industrial core thermally fused laminates or wood veneers.
- Quality Blum drawer slides and hinges.
- Stainless or Brass ferrels and pins for all shelving.
- Powder coated Aluminum framing (lighter and stronger than steel).
- Soft contours with no sharp corners or edges.
- Cams for panel adjustment.
- Panel guards to protect the bed panel from over extension.
- Patented leg system, so you won’t stub your toes or bang your legs.
- Different bed heights available to suit your needs.
- Proper spring steel for all our springs.
- Aluminum centre beam, prevents bed panel bowing or seam separation.
- Custom colours, sizes and cabinetry. We are a full cabinet shop and can make anything!
- Lifetime warranty from a company that has been in business for over 21 years.
- 2200 pounds of weight support.
- The smallest footprint and cabinet size for the most efficient space utilization.